Here is a sampling:
- A bill allowing HST rebates for home heating;
- A bill to boost security at courts and nuclear plants;
- A bill requiring school boards to introduce concussion-prevention practices;
- A bill banning people under 18 from using tanning beds;
- A bill to amalgamate Ontario’s three power authorities;
- A bill allowing workers up to eight weeks unpaid leave to care for sick family members;
- A committee examining the role of cabinet ministers in the cancellation of two controversial power-plant projects in Liberal ridings during the last election campaign;
- Probes into into problems at Ornge air-ambulance service and eHealth Ontario;
- Plans to introduce legislation to freeze wages and change collective agreements of public servants and teachers;
- Requirements to put sprinklers in retirement homes;
- A task force looking into auto-insurance fraud;
- Dozens of bills dealing with issues such as: a new Constitution Day, a new Major-General Sir Isaac Brock Day, tax credits for farmers who donate food, protection for the Great Lakes, changes to cellphone bills, adoption of alternative insurance plans, electoral fraud and protecting elephants.
*note: Original available here.